Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
LEGO Boost 2017 (17101)
You Save: £35.00
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Boost your LEGO® building experience with the amazing LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox. Build and customize Vernie, your own personal talking robot friend, code its behavior and complete fun activities with the included playmat. Speak to Vernie and it will respond with facial expressions that reflect its mood. Vernie can move in all directions at variable speed on its large tracks, see objects and colors, sense distance, grip and carry accessories, make hand gestures and launch darts from its shoulder mounted shooter! Vernie also senses and reacts to impacts and knows when you pick it up. Rebuild Vernie to create the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4), Guitar4000, Frankie the Cat or the AutoBuilder, all controlled via your tablet with the free downloadable app that also includes digital LEGO Building Instructions for all 5 models, plus cool activities and ideas to spark your imagination.
- Includes over 840 LEGO® pieces, plus a LEGO Move Hub, Interactive Motor and a Color & Distance Sensor.
- Move Hub features Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity, 2 encoded motors, activation button, internal tilt sensor and a light.
- Interactive Motor is an encoded motor.
- Color & Distance Sensor detects distance, motion and color, and can also function as a light.
- Check out the cool white, orange and blue color scheme.
- Rotate Vernie's head to activate its shoulder-mounted spring-loaded shooter.
- Build the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4) and try out the different tool and customization attachments to prepare the vehicle for an array of exciting activities.
- Learn how to play a song and rock out with the Guitar4000.
- Look after your own pet with Frankie the Cat. Be sure to feed it the right food—or it might get upset!
- Construct, code and operate the AutoBuilder to produce real miniature LEGO® models.
- Build and code robots and models, and complete exciting activities with the playmat and intuitive LEGO® BOOST app, available for iOS and Android tablet devices.
- Easy-to-use intuitive software with icon-based drag-and-drop coding interface.
- Building instructions for all 5 models are included with the free LEGO® BOOST app.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- Go to LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices. Ask your parents' permission.
- Vernie the robot stands over 10” (27cm) tall.
- M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4) measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Guitar4000 measures over 1” (5cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Frankie the Cat stands over 6” (17cm) tall.
- The AutoBuilder measures over 10” (27cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Please check device compatibility
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Concerned, but no need.
After reading the previous reviews I was concerned about this purchase. Cheaper than other stores, but it was for a present so arriving in good condition was very important. The parcel arrived in a box with lots of airbags to protect it and in perfect condition. IWOOT have obviously addressed this problem.
Quick shipping and poor package
This is my first experience of cyber shopping on iwoot. With a pleasant mood, I received the goods after a week. The speed of delivery is really quick. But unfortunately the package is broken. With simple paper package, it is easily broken during logistics. I wish iwoot could make a progress in package. Still the content in the LEGO box is integral.
Shipping rapidly, packing fragile
This is my first shopping experience on www.iwantoneofthose.com. LEGO boost 17101 had a discount so I bought one for my boy. The dispatch service is so quick, nearly a week I got the toy. I was very happy. Unfortunately, the package is squashed, the box is broken. So it is hard to send it as a Children's day gift on June 1. Sincerely, I wish the seller could do more on goods packing style, to make the box more sturdy, cause it will have a long trip to another side of the earth. Thank you.