Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Monopoly - Star Trek Continuum Edition (Exclusive)
You Save: £17.00
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
The classic board game Monopoly has been given the Trekkie treatment in this Star Trek-themed edition of the game. Monopoly Star Trek Continuum boldly goes where no other version has gone before, and covers the entire spectrum of the Star Trek universe and five television series: The Original Series, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager and Enterprise.
The design is littered with references and iconography of the popular sci-fi franchise starting with the box, which features the original starship Enterprise. The familiar Monopoly board with properties arranged in order of value using the traditional colour-coded method remains, while property names have been replaced with various alien races, Star Trek planets and famous locations that fans of the show will recognise and appreciate.
Small yet important touches, like arranging the five captains in historical order in the middle of the board shows meticulous attention to detail to accurately represent the Star Trek canon. The six, pewter playing pieces recreate memorable items from the TV series, including: Captain Kirk’s command chair and the 23rd century communicator. Houses and hotels have been renamed starships and fleets, and coloured black and silver respectively, instead of green and red.
The premise of the game remains the same, and can be enjoyed by Trekkies and non-Trekkies alike.
- Star Trek-themed version of Monopoly, the Continuum Edition.
- Covers the entire Star Trek franchise and five TV series.
- Standard Monopoly with the same rules, but “Trekified” in design.
- Properties and utilities represent various Star Trek planets, alien races and starships.
- The game is a blend of familiar Monopoly and Star Trek iconography and references.
- Board designed with the five captains arranged in historical order.
- Six playing pieces: Captain Kirk's command chair, a 23rd century Starfleet communicator, a Klingon bloodwine goblet, the Galileo shuttlecraft, a Vulcan lute and the 2290s version of the type 2 phaser.
- Gold-pressed latinum money.
- Black and silver coloured starships and fleets in place of houses and hotels.
- Chance and Community Chest cards are replaced with "Sensor Readings" and "Subspace Transmission" cards.
Product DetailsFranchise:Star TrekBrand:Hasbro, MonopolyCharacter Series:Star TrekCharacter:Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Archer
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Monopoly - Star Trek Continuum
This game was purchased for Christmas. It is as easy and enjoyable to play as traditional monopoly. Although the gameplay is the same as Monopoly the contents i.e. the game board, game pieces, game money, property title cards, chance cards and community chest are all designed to keep with the theme of the five Star Trek series. The only obvious let down is that the buildings described as fleets and starships remain respectfully as hotels and houses. Overall though a good quality game with the added bonus of the trekkie theme for all Star Trek fans.