Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Guided Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two
Usually despatched within 3 working days.
Average connection time 25 secs
Tucked away in a conservation area with over 1,000 years of history, youll find a gin lovers paradise. Explore the home of Bombay Sapphire with this Guided Tour for Two.
The Bombay Sapphire Distillery in rural Hampshire is where the world-famous gin is made. Follow one of the distillerys resident Gin Experts on a fascinating journey through the sites heritage and the gins production. Your host will be on hand to answer any questions as you discover the Mill’s fascinating history in the Heritage Room and see the ten exotic botanicals that are infused into every drop of Bombay Sapphire in the Glasshouses and Dry Room. Youll go behind the scenes and see the unique Vapour Infusion processes in the Dakin Still House.
Having immersed yourselves in the history and of the gin, youll be ready to taste some. Your experience culminates in The Mill Bar, where you can sip a gin cocktail each as you watch the river roll by. If youre driving, you have the option to enjoy a mocktail in the bar and take a Gin and Tonic takeaway pack home with you.
- Guided tour of the Bombay Sapphire Distillery for Two
- Follow one of the resident Gin Experts
- Guided tour of the Dakin Still House
- Gin cocktail each in The Mill Bar
- Experience gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Bombay Sapphire Distillery, youll be greeted by your host before setting out on a guided tour of the facilities.
Finish up in The Mill Bar with a gin cocktail each.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Minimum age: 18
- ID may be requested - failure to present ID may result in refused entry
- Please be aware that the majority of the distillery tour will be standing. There are seats available at various points throughout the tour, but please inform the distillery in advance if you have any access needs
- The distillery is proud to say that it offers full access to disabled guests and this has been a major factor in the design of the distillery experience. Electric wheelchairs are not permitted in the Still House, so manual wheelchairs are available for loan on the premises free of charge. If you require the use of a wheelchair please contact the distillery in advance
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour is available Monday to Thursday. Date exclusions may apply.
From 24 March 2018 tours will start at 10.00 only.
Please note 29 October 2018 to 28 March 2109 tours start at 11.00.
We recommend you book at least three months in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and well send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Hampshire - Whitchurch
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.