Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Usually despatched within 3 working days.
Average connection time 25 secs
The first generation of Ford Mustangs produced some of the most iconic cars in American muscle car history, and nows your chance to drive a 1965 Ford Mustang round a track with this amazing Mustang Blast.
With a Hollywood showreel to rival any car in history, youll have seen the movies and now its time to experience the drive. Having celebrated its 50th birthday back in 2015, this veritable beast of a car has inspired plenty of competitions but remains unsurpassed in its category. There wont be any car chases or cardboard boxes and fruit carts for you to burst through, but youll still get to find the perfect racing lines while roaring around the circuit in one of the loudest cars on the track.
As soon as you switch on the engine youll feel the power surging through the car, just raring to get off the starting line and racing through the corners. Your expert instructor will be on hand to guide you and help you get the most out of your machine, so youll be guaranteed a great muscle car experience from the first lap to the last.
- Take a 1965 Ford Mustang out for a spin over three miles on the track
- Drive an iconic American muscle car featured in countless classic films
- An expert instructor to guide you through getting the most out of your Mustang
- Experience gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen venue for your pre-booked experience youll sign in before taking part in a short introductory briefing on driving techniques and safety.
After that, its on to the main event – three exhilarating miles driving in an unbelievable 1965 Ford Mustang.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 4ft 5in (5ft at Prestwold, Elvington, Dunsfold, Long Marston and Exeter)
- Maximum height: 6ft 9in (6ft 4in at Prestwold, Elvington, Dunsfold, Long Marston and Exeter)
- Maximum weight: 20 stone
- All participants must hold a full driving licence and present the original at the event
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies. Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate.
- All drivers must have a good understanding on the English language for instruction purposes
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date.
This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November.
Please note: dates at Tockwith in Yorkshire and Dunsfold in Surrey are limited.
We recommend you book 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour (2 to 3 hours at all Car Chase Heroes' venues) for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and well send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
- South West
- Cornwall - Saint Agnes
- Devon - Honiton
- South East
- Oxfordshire - Abingdon
- Oxfordshire - Bicester
- Surrey - Cranleigh Driving Centre
- East of England
- Suffolk - Woodbridge
- Yorkshire and Humber
- Yorkshire - Elvington Airfield
- North Yorkshire - York
- East Midlands
- Leicestershire - Prestwold Driving Centre
- Lincolnshire - Gainsborough
- West Midlands
- Warwickshire - Long Marston
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.