Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
JAM Zero Chill Speaker - Black
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Zero Chill is our new Bluetooth™ speaker, with an elongated look and sound that will make you want to skip the live gig. Use the 30-meter/100-foot Bluetooth range or the aux-in port to connect it to the device of your choice. You really will have to choose, though, as its 22 hours of playtime will outrun even the craziest parties.
- Up to 22 Hours Playtime: Have your party go late into the night without worrying about charging your speaker.
- Water & Dust Proof –IP67 Rated: The Zero Chill is designed to keep the music going through just about anything. The IP67 rating means it’s dirt-proof and submersible in water up to one meter for 30 minutes.
- Speakerphone: You can answer your phone without disconnecting from the Zero Chill. Zero Chill knows when a call is coming in and will pause the music before ringing. When you hang up, the music starts where the track left off. If you’re making a call, just start dialing from your phone, the Zero Chill automatically does its hands-free thing.
- Aux-In port: No Bluetooth, no problem. The aux-in port allows you to hook your Zero Chill up to your device with a 3.5mm cable so you can enjoy your music wherever you are.
- Integrated USB Cable: Never worry about losing your charging cable again! The Zero Chill speaker has a convenient integrated charging cable that allows you to charge your speaker at any time. *All you need is a micro USB adapter and you are good to go!
- Stereo Speaker: Incredible stereo sound quality that packs a powerful punch. With dual drivers and dual passive bass radiators, its sound is unlike anything else. Massive volume, clean treble and deep, booming bass will fill any room.
- Up to 22 Hours Playtime
- Water & Dust Proof (IP67 Rated)
- 30M/100ft BT Range
- Integrated USB Cable
- Aux-in port for non-Bluetooth enabled audio devices
- Stereo Speaker
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.